A highly talented vocalist with experience in entertaining live audiences in churches, concert halls, and theaters featuring all genres of music, piano, and drums; Deep background in singing for live audiences and exclusively for recording and production studios; in addition to teaching, arranging and songwriting.
Summary of Qualifications
• More than twenty years of experience in music.
• Uncommon knowledge of music gained since early age.
• Remarkable ability to write songs to any genre of music.
• Flexibility, energy, and ability to practice daily.
• Deep understanding on how to care for vocal instruments.
• High degrees of self-motivation- practice without supervision, and strong adherence to time for rehearsals and concerts.
• Profound ability to listen to everyone's suggestions during music productions, as well as an excellent team member when rehearsing and performing.
• Excellent ability to respond quickly to verbal directions and aural cues.
• Unmatchable ability to express self through music.
• Proficiency in teaching vocal parts, techniques ,and arranging music.
• Unique enthusiasm for and ability in music and teaching.
• Excellent organizational and creative skills.
• Profound ability to communicate musical concepts and instructions clearly.
• Ability to provide principles and foundation tips for vocal care
Atlanta, Ga 1989- Present
Directress of Music/Instructor
• Directress/Vocal Instructor for Youth and Young Adult Choir .
• Directress/Vocal Instructor for J.L. Mayweather Youth for Christ Choir
• Directress/Vocal Instructor for J.L.M New Generation Choir
• Directress/Vocal Instructor for Voices of Praise Choir
• Directress/Vocal Instructor for Children of Praise Choir
• Praise and Worship Leader/ Arranger
• Practice weekly with choirs.
• Prepare practice cd’s for musicians and vocalists.
• Set up lyric sheets and cd’s before rehearsal if necessary.
• Prepare for rehearsals by, studying the individual voice parts and listening to recordings.
• Organize concerts and events.
• Provide private vocal and theory lessons to students (ages 5 and up)
Gospel Recording Artist
• Recording of Debut Album, “The Power of Love
• One of the Opening Acts for Shirley Cesaer
• Opening Artist for stage play, “Who Stole the Mule,” – Dublin, Ga
• 2004 – Dar Records Independent Vocalist Winner
• Sponsored Benefit Concerts for Community Projects
• Recording of Single, “A Mother’s Touch” – Compilation CD
• Recording Sessions for Various Songwriters and Producers
• 2009 – Recording of Album, “I Surrender”
• Provide vocal and theory lessons to students
• Member of Delta Omicron International Professional Music Fraternity, Inc
• Songwriting for upcoming Pop Artist
• Member of Warehouse: The Storehouse of Music (Musical Group)
• BMI and Sound Exchange Member
• Sung National Anthem at Phillips Arena for Atlanta Dream Playoffs – Atlanta, Ga
• Counsel and Mentored youth and young adults
• Owner of AARCK Music Publishing Company
• Musical Director for Original Play: Strength, Courage and Wisdom
• Licensed Minister – Concentration Music and Youth Counseling
North Atlanta School of Performing Arts
Morris Brown College
Music Education with a Concentration in Vocal Performance
Milner School of Music
Piano, Vocal and Theory Training